Do you have an eye for fashion and enjoy making a difference in people’s lives?
Vista Eyecare has been serving the community for over 40 years. Our local, independently owned, and operated clinic is a multi-doctor, full-scope practice that prides itself on our outgoing, compassionate, and dynamic team.
We are currently seeking a full-time Optometric Assistant to join our team. Wage is dependent on experience.
- Health spending account
- Free eyewear and eyecare, as well as family discounts
- Paid vacation
- Continued learning opportunities
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Assisting patients in frame and lens selection
- Frame adjustments and repairs
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Pre-testing patients before exams
- Billing and payments
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Friendly, outgoing, and works well in a team-based setting
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time-management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Motivated and proactive, with an aptitude to learn quickly
- Monday to Friday (37.5hrs/week)
- Closed all stat holidays
- Possible evenings shifts to 6:30pm
Please reply with your resume and cover letter. Only candidates being considered will be contacted.
To keep our patients and employees as safe as possible, we have medical grade masks, face shields, plexiglass barriers, and rigorous cleaning protocols in place. We limit traffic in and out of the clinic.
Back to Career Opportunities