Our COVID Precautions
Please note we cannot accept any ‘walk-in’ concerns at this time.
All visits to our office must be pre-scheduled with our front desk by phone 250-477-7771 or one of our online forms (see below).
As always, the safety of both our staff and patients are our top priority and we have put in place new protocols, procedures, personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements, and sanitization schedules that exceed recommended guidelines. Some changes to expect on your next visit include:
- Conducting over the phone screenings
- Doctors wearing N95 masks and other PPE
- All patients to wear medical grade masks for doctor appointments (we will provide one if you do not have one)
- Sanitizing rooms and high touchpoints between patients
- Operating at reduced capacity
- Scheduled dispensing appointments
- Dispensing stations sanitized after each patient
- All patients wear masks, sanitize, and screened upon entry
- All frames sanitized with UV sanitizer
Our staff want to ensure a safe environment for everyone who visits our office. We are a fully vaccinated clinic and follow BC health guidelines in and outside the office. Staff also are wearing medical grade masks and appropriate PPE while on shift.