Dailies Total1 Sphere From Alcon
Why you’ll love them
- Water GradientTM technology for a lens wearing experience that feels like nothing
- Exceptional breathability for white, healthy-looking eyes*,†
- A gentle cushion of moisture for lasting comfort
Who should wear them
- Those who seek quality with the convenience of a daily disposable lens
- New contact lens wearers who want to feel like they’re wearing nothing at all
- Contact lens wearers who desire more comfortable wear time**
What makes these contact lenses great?
- Breakthrough design featuring a unique water gradient
- Silicone hydrogel core with 33% water content for high breath-ability
DAILIES TOTAL1® is the world’s ﬁrst and only water gradient contact lens. Its breakthrough design features a silicone hydrogel core that allows for outstanding breathability* and places water at the lens surface, resulting in a gentle cushion of moisture that combines with an ultra-soft surface.
These contact lenses are so comfortable, they feel like nothing at all.
Contact your eye care professional today to try DAILIES TOTAL1® for yourself.
At its silicone hydrogel core, the lens is made up of 33% water content. Its water-repelling (i.e. hydrophobic) design allows it to provide the front of your eye with superior breathability (i.e. oxygen transmissibility). In fact, Dailies Total 1 has the highest oxygen transmissibility of any daily disposable lens on the market!
Its surface is designed to be water-loving (i.e. hydrophilic) and is made up of 80% water content – matching the corneal surface it sits on. In fact, Dailies Total 1 approaches 100% water content at the very front and back of the lens! Overall, this design provides your eye with a very comfortable and smooth gliding surface that lasts all day.
* High oxygen transmissible lenses: DAILIES TOTAL1 (delefilcon A) contact lenses Dk/t = 156 @ -3.00D
** Based on a 2016 study on symptomatic contact lens wearers who reported increased comfortable wear time with DAILIES TOTAL1 vs. their habitual contact lenses.